Time of reflection: Allow yourself to receive and sense the loving kindness, mercy and compassion God has for you! The gospels provide so many examples of His love while Jesus walked on this earth … moved with compassion!
He had compassion toward:
- the ‘weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd’;
- toward the sick, diseased and demon-possessed, whom He healed;
- the hungry multitudes, whom He fed;
- those who wept;
- those whom He taught in the synagogues;
- to those to whom He preached the gospel of the kingdom.
Remember the unconditional love of our Father God, who gave His only Son to save us from our sin, to heal, and give us a new beginning! Even when you feel the world falling apart around you, remember His immense love and compassion toward you, never leaving nor forsaking you!
“For though the mountains should depart and the hills be shaken or removed, yet My love and kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant of peace and completeness be removed, says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.” Isaiah 54:10
Have a blessed day In Christ,
Michelle, From the Heart
Resources: Matthew 9:35-36; 14:14; 15:32;20:34; Mark 1:41; 5:19; 6:34; 8:2.