As we come to end of this series, ‘You ARE God’s Masterpiece’, let’s look back ~ remember and rehearse ~ why we have the right and ability to see ourselves as God sees us ~ His Masterpiece!
Take a moment and allow God’s love to flow through you, as you remember:
- God loves you! He forgives you, redeems you, beautifies, dignifies and crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercy! As far as the east is from the west, He no longer remembers your sin. (Psalm 103 ~ your benefit package)
- God sculpted you from nothing into something; He knows you inside and out; His thoughts of you outnumber the grains of sand! (Psalm 139:13-18)
- He created you in His image and likeness; and then breathed the breath or spirit of life into you! (Genesis 1:26; 2:7)
- You are a new creation, because of Jesus’ sacrifice for you. The old is passed away. (2 Corinthians 5:17; 21)
- Jesus redeemed you from ALL of the curses (Deuteronomy 28:15-68); and made you righteous [in right standing] ~ able to stand in front of the Father God without a sense of guilt, condemnation or inferiority!!
- You are not abandoned, but chosen by God! (Galatians 4:4-7)
- You are a child of the Most High God. (1 John 3:1)
- Nothing can get between you and God’s love, because of Jesus. (Romans 8:31-39)
- God sent His Son, Jesus, to walk this earth. Jesus experienced all the emotions and pain you face today ~ HE understands and walks with you, no matter what you face!
His love is so personal and real, and intended for all who choose to receive it. You’ve crossed the bridge to victory when you receive God’s unconditional love and forgiveness through Jesus Christ. See yourself through the eyes of God and hear His truths, instead of that which diminished you in past history! See yourself anew ~ the mighty workmanship/masterpiece God created you to be!
“For we are God’s Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago.” Ephesians 2:10 NLT
“For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11
If you would like to receive the complete outline of this teaching; or if you would like to participate in this 6 week course telephonically, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And, as always, if you need encouragement through God’s Word and Love, feel free to contact me at email@example.com. From the Heart